WE ARE OPEN. We are excited to welcome many of you back to Giggly Panda Baby Spa. Closely following health authority guidelines, we have implemented all necessary safety measures to ensure the health of our team members and clients. This includes rigorous cleaning schedules, protective shields, masks, health screening, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and physical distancing protocols.
CLEANING & SANITIZING
- All treatment room contact surfaces are disinfected immediately after each session.
- The Reception desk, waiting room and shared common areas are disinfected and logged every hour by our client experience staff.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been set up around the Spa for your convenience.
- We continue to follow all guidelines set out by Public Health Ontario and the respective health care colleges (Registered Massage Therapy, Chiropractic).
- We are open 7 days a week, at both locations.
- We will be open from 10 am to 6 pm
- We accept appointments for Dietitian, Chiropractic and Hydrotherapy and Massage services.
- We don’t accept any walk-in appointments, please book in advance to allow for proper covid screening.
- We are asking our clients to follow our new mandatory guidelines.
BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Your appointments can be booked over email via email@example.com with your name and phone number or contact the Spa during opening hours..
- For cancellations and rescheduling, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you begin to feel unwell leading up to your appointment, we ask that you contact us immediately to reschedule.
- Please no children are allowed in our facility unless they have a scheduled appointment.
- Please be aware that we have now a very strict policy of a limit of 2 adults per baby. No additional adults will be permitted in our facility.
- Anyone who has travelled outside of Ontario within 14 days, or who has been in contact with a suspected, probable, or confirmed case of COVID-19 will be asked to follow mandatory 14-day self-isolation before booking an appointment.
ARRIVING AT THE FACILITY
- You are required to wear a non-medical mask and keep it on during your treatment. If you do not have one, we sell them at our location for 1 dollar.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time and wait by the door till a member of our team attends to you.
- Please do not come in with unnecessary company to avoid crowding.
- Allow 6-ft / 2-metres of distance between yourself and others.
- Giggly Panda Baby Spa member will check your temperature and will ask you to sanitize your hand. Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk prior to appointments.
- The nursey room will be temporarily closed.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Following check-in, remain in the waiting room, practicing social distancing, until a member of our team comes to collect you for your appointment.
- Please ask one of our Staff if you would like to enjoy a coffee or a snack, they will be more than happy to assist you. Hand sanitizer is available at the coffee station.
- Cleaning of the chiropractic room, massage table and equipment is done after every visit.
- A Giggly Panda Baby Spa team member will escort you to your sanitized treatment room.
- For hydrotherapy, the big tub water is changed daily, the water chemical balance is checked every 2 hours to ensure proper sanitazation. The bath toys are changed and sanitized after each client. only one baby at a time is allowed in the big tub, unless it's with other family members or friends.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT
- If you are booked for a baby massage, your baby will have up to 20 min access to our indoor playground. This will allow us to clean and disinfect the playground between customers.
- If you have a chiropractic appointment, you will be asked to exit immediately following your payment.
We have been overwhelmed by the amounts of calls, emails and appointment bookings. We would like to extend our gratitude to all of our patients and thank you all for supporting us and understanding the procedures that have been set to maintain safety for all of us.