Having a good diet is important to your health at any stage of life. But pre and post natal nutrition can be even more critical – both for yourself and your baby. When you work with the professional dietitian at Giggly Panda, you can be confident that you are getting nutritional advice that will help you thrive.
When you are pregnant, your body dedicates almost all of its energy to your baby. After birth, it is normal to feel depleted. Add to this, hormone changes and body perception can leave you feeling anxious. Eating a diet of foods that are nutrient dense and hormone balancing isn’t just a nice thing to do, it is essential.
The quality of your diet will not only affect your energy levels and determine how easily you will be able to lose your pregnancy weight, but it will also affect the quality of your breast milk.
How Giggly Panda’s Dietitian Can Help You
- Review any results of tests ordered by your doctor and if appropriate recommend further tests.
- Discuss your body’s unique nutritional requirements and which foods would be best for you to include in your diet.
- Offer advice on recipes that suit your nutritional requirements as well as you and your family’s preferences.
- Follow up consultations to review your progress and to provide additional resources as required.
How Giggly Panda’s Dietitian Can Help Your Baby
As mentioned earlier, the quality of your diet will play a role in the quality of your breast milk which is vital to your baby’s development. But additionally, Giggly Panda’s dietitian can help you make good nutritional choices for your little one when they are old enough to begin eating solid food.
Our dietitian can help you:
- Learn when and how to introduce new foods to your baby.
- Provide you with strategies for picky eaters and help you to make meal time and enjoyable experience for both you and your baby.
- Provide nutritional advice for the healthy growth and development of your baby.
- Offer support for allergies and food intolerances.
Being a new mom can feel overwhelming at times and there is so much information out there that it can be hard to know which information to trust. But when you work with Giggly Panda’s professional dietitian, you can be confident that you are getting the best nutritional advice for both yourself and your little one. And more than that, you will be getting the support that you need to help make consistently healthy and delicious choices.
Working with a registered dietitian can help you determine:
Contact Giggly Panda today
If you would like to schedule an appointment with our registered dietitian, contact Giggly Panda today.